Northland Utilities has been lighting up the Northwest Territories for nearly 70 years.
We own, operate and maintain the power poles, power lines and other electrical infrastructure that you see overhead or that is buried underground, five substations and five diesel plants.
Our commitment includes a lot more than the cost of building and maintaining the electrical system that delivers power to you. You can also count on us for:
- 24/7 outage and emergency response—even during the toughest conditions mother nature throws at us.
- Making standby power generation available.
- Timely and accurate meter reading for billing.
- Street light installation and maintenance.
- Public safety and energy conservation programs for all ages.
- Local service from people who work, live and volunteer in your community.
- A relentless focus on improving efficiency and keeping costs down.
We have offices located in both Yellowknife and Hay River, to best serve all of our communities.
Get in touch
Want to know more about us? Tweet us @NorthlandUtil or call us.
In Yellowknife and N’Dilo, call 867-873-4865.